Buy Now & Pay Later! Learn more
Classic styling and subtle molding details give our Gary Mission bunk bed a timeless quality. It has a modern mission design look while also remaining space-efficient. This space saving bed is constructed from top quality birch wood and comes in a dark pecan, white, black, gray and espresso. Featuring metal to metal connections, under bed slat support system, inclined reversible ladder, and upper bunk safety rails. Bunk can be converted into two separate beds if desired. If the slanted ladder is space inefficient, you can exchange it for vertical ladder version.
- Gary Collection
- Category: Bedroom furniture
- Space saving idea
- Modern Mission style
- Twin over twin size configuration
- Convertible: converts into two separate beds
- Available in black, white, espresso and walnut
- Slatted headboard and foot board
- Privacy panels on lower headboards
- Top bunk features safety rails on all sides
- Reversible slanted ladder features 3" wide grooved steps. ( Place ladder on left or right side )
- As shown in picture the attached ladder is available in slanted version as well as vertical version.
- The vertical ladder version allows for easy operation of drawers and trundle
- Twin size mattresses 8" thick or less required
- Under bed drawers, trundle and mattresses sold separately
- Weight capacity for upper bunk is 295 lbs and 295 lbs for lower unit
- Assembly is required
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 81"L x 43"W x 71"H
- Expertly crafted from Eco-friendly solid hardwood ( rubber wood ) and other products
- Heavy duty metal bolts. Concealed hardware
- Non-toxic finish process
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Standard twin size mattress required
- Mattresses sold separately
- Under-bed drawers or trundle sold separately
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Assembly is required
- Assembly instructions and hardware are included
- Drawer Specs: Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English/English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
Relevant Product Points
- Minimum required ceiling height 8' foot
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the top bed not to be used for Children under 6 years of age
- Mattress ready
Shipping and Delivery
- Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!
- We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship
- Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to product availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item /color availability.
Very Happy !
Posted by Michael S. on Jan 10th 2019
We ordered this bunk bed for our two kids. This bed is high quality, beautiful, sturdy with solid wood construction. Very Happy with our purchase!
Overall I am happy with bed
Posted by Joe, A on Nov 8th 2018
My wife was looking for a bunk bed with storage. The installation was very simple. I am happy with bed and the price.
Would suggest anyone looking for a quality bed with drawers to consider it